A shotgun to my head - You're not going anywhere without me;
These trials don't prepare the air of love - and you shake and you bleed while I sing my song
Crappy Love Ballad (Angels & Airwaves)
I know you must be scared; I don’t think either of us prepared
So why don’t you tell me everything your gonna wanna say; It’s getting harder to live without you every day
Bullet With Butterfly Wings (The Smashing Pumpkins)
The world is a vampire, sent to drain secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get, for my pain? Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game
Losing Touch (The Killers)
Console me in my darkest hour; Convince me that the truth is always grey
I wonder what you've got conspired, I'm sure it dawns a consolation prize
Everyone is totally insane (Dandy Warhols)
Well I have toiled and I have tamed, constricted and constrained
Just to learn about how everyone is totally insane
King Of The World (Porcellain and the Tramps)
Keep your head down Until I tell you to speak - Get on you knees, at my feet you'll bow to me
I'll show you What it means for me to control you; Do not test me
You caught me under false pretenses; How long before you let me go?
You're the queen of the superficial… and how long before you tell the truth?
Shout (Tears for fears)
They gave you life, and in return you gave them hell; As cold as ice, I hope we live to tell the tale
Shout, shout, let it all out, these are the things I can do without; c’mon, I'm talking to you
Welcome home (Radical Face)
Heal the scars from off my back, I don't need them anymore
You can throw them out or keep them in your mason jars; I've come home
And now for the reason why I made this fanmix: I give you...
20 Reasons why Nan should have stayed alive to turn Tara
20. For the reaction shot on Pam's face.
19. To bind Eric and Bill to her new agenda. They'd never turn Tara, but Sookie wouldn't ever forgive them, if they killed Tara or her maker, so it's good life insurance.
18. Come on, wouldn't you want to know your maker only from television and then find out that she's nothing like her on-air persona, but more like Ann Coulter, if she were awesome? No? But the scene would be awesome!
17. The thing about Nan having a progeny would be that we get to see her warm up to someone, show pride in her progeny and be like a tigermom with fangs. Chances of that happening with another character than Tara are slim, because Pam has already been turned.
16. Any other progeny would be dead within a week with the simple explanation "In my defense, he/she was really annoying!"
15. The only thing that could make a meeting between VampNewfanglin and Nan better would be Tara's and Laffayette's reactions to it.
14. Laffayette wouldn't want Tara to die. He can't lose someone else for good! Better she leaves town as a vamp than that she's gone for good.
12. Nan got fired by the authority, but they could still use her to run for office or something, to push their agenda more effectively. Now imagine Tara in an election campaign full of hypocrisy and bogus. Imagine Nan practising her speeches in front of Tara. Hilariously creepy campaign posters. FoxNewsesque TV bimbos everywhere. You can't tell me you wouldn't wanna watch that spin-off!
11. Reality check: Laffayette needs a hell of a lawyer right now. And who could afford one? Nan.
10. Nan can't possibly be worse a parent than Lettie Mae. Noone can.
09. It would create an interesting conflict of loyalties for Tara, with her old friends and family on the one site and her maker on the other.
08. The reaction shot when Tara asks Nan if she ever had slaves. I bet the answer to that would be even weirder!
07. Nan needs to be someone's friend. And she totally needs better friends. Remember the last one, the guy she gave that amazing job to that he was totally not qualified for? Yeah, Tara is a total improvement in the friendship department!
06. Tara has had anger issues in the past that would re-surface, so she'd need someone who'd go by the book and teach her exactly how to be a vampire. In all details, with vamp history, hierarchy etc. That someone can't be in love with Sookie, because that's what screws up every maker in an instant.
05. It's not like Nan has to put her career on hold right now. She's kind of between jobs. Perfect timing.
03. It would be kinda hot.
02. Tara always longed for education, but hated colleges and probably book clubs. So, who better to live with than one of the oldest and most sophisticated vamps on the show?
01. It's obvious, isn't it?
Is that a match made in heaven or what?